Sunday, June 26, 2011

Business Plan Development


After reading some of the aspects at what Mark Cuban looks for in a business plan, I feel better prepared for the future.  One of the aspects was to make sure there is an actual need for my product or service.  There really wouldn’t be a point to invest in me if my product or service isn’t wanted.  Another aspect is to make sure there’s a market for the product.  It’ll be a waste of time to make a product or service with no market or audience.

Mark Cuban will also analyze the potential growth of the business.  Any investor wants to back a product or service that they believe will see consistent growth.  Consistent growth will bring consistent success.

I feel this part is the most important aspect that an investor will see.  I believe that most businesses may struggle at first, but if an investor can see the potential for substantial growth in the future then that may be enough for them to support it.

I intend to incorporate all these aspects by staying current with my industry.  Checking online, magazines, and news daily will keep me abreast of anything trending or changing in my industry.  Researching similar products and services will also help.  I can study what things were successful and which were unsuccessful.  That will strengthen my game-plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment